Beauty | Makeup Obsession Contour

I love coming across new brands and products to try out so I was happy to see in my local Boots a new brand called Makeup Obsession. They have really affordable products that come in really adorable and easy to store packaging with a palette system, you pick 6 items and build up your perfect palette which I really loved. The brand is a sister company to Makeup Revolution so they are cruelty free and affordable which I love.




I picked out two products to test out before I went for a palette as I wanted to make sure it was the right brand for me so I opted for some contour products, both were £3 each and come in the handy refill packs so I can add them to a palette later. They come in a handy 2g pot that pops out easily for added to a palette, it's a slimline case so fits nicely in my make up bag and is simple and straight to the point showing you the product with little glam and glitz just straight up here is the product.



When it comes to using the contours I found them really easy to use, I place them on with brushes and blended them out which they did with no issues. They have a good pigmentation and a little goes a long way so there is no need to waste product, I found it lasted all day and didn't fade so I didn't need to reapply which is a massive bonus for me especially if I'm working all day and have no time to reapply.



I'm happy to buy more from the range and will be picking up a palette soon to fill as I can't fault the brand, what contour products can you not live without?


No comments:

Post a Comment