Lifestyle | An Update

It seems like I haven't blogged for a while, it's only been a month but for me it feels like 6 months. There has been a lot going on in my life and I'm still getting back to normal however I wanted to start blogging again and feel like an update to wipe the slate clean and start fresh is needed.

When I started blogging I had high hopes and dreams of being popular and having a massive following however after a few months I realised it was more about being apart of something for me and gaining friends rather then followers was more important. Lately I haven't read any blogs or commented on anyone posts, I've not taken part in any chats and I've not attending any events.

This is all down to my mental health, I've spoken in the past on my blog and my Youtube about how I used to suffer with depression and I've always felt like I was moving forward, it was something in the past. However it's now something I'm having to deal with in my current life and it's a lot more aggressive and a lot more severe.

That being said I will be back soon and at first I may post and then wait a few days before posting again but I finally feel well enough to do something I really enjoy and blogging is something that I really enjoy. So look forward to some new posts coming soon and I'll be back to normal posting very soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment