Beauty | Fleur De Force Brow Palette

My go to beauty brand for eye make up is always Eylure this is the one brand I know that does amazing affordable products that work well and look amazing on. I'm always reaching for this brand when I need something new and was happy to see there collab with one of my favourite YouTube stars Fleur De Force. They created some lashes and make up products including the brow palettes for just £12.




The product comes in a small compact case that fits nicely into my makeup bag, it's slimline and  comes with a highlighter and two shades of brow product. It is lacking a brush which is the only downside to the product as you really need a brush to apply this to your brows, I'm lucky enough have a few so I was able to use some others.



The product goes on really well and blends into the eyebrows nicely to create a thicker and fuller look that is natural. I used the highlighter and loved the effect it created really giving me a nice looking brow that I wanted to show off. It went on well and didn't budge all day which I really like, when it came to removing I just used a cleanser and it came right off.



I'm very happy with this product and will happily buy it again, what brow product do you adore?


No comments:

Post a Comment