Skincare | Sanctuary Body Wash

I love to test out and use mini's from brands I wouldn't normally shop at so when I needed a new shower gel for my travels I went with one from the Sanctuary brand at Boots. This brand if perfect for gifts and if you need a more luxury shower product, it's not one I would normally go for but as there cruelty free I opted to try out there shower gel.




The scent if very strong and perfumed so it doesn't have a fruity or floral scent but one of a perfume bottle which seemed like a nice idea. I found it was very strong and lasted on my skin all day, which if you don't mind the scent then this is ideal for you.



Using the product was easy enough it lathered up well in the shower, with it's added jojoba beads it cleans the body nicely and leaves you feeling refreshed and hydrated. I found my skin didn't get to badly effected by how strong the scent was which was great, I also found I didn't need to use to much of the product in the shower as it lathered up nicely which is perfect for travelling.

I would happily repurchase the travel mini again for just £3, what is your must have travel shower gel?


No comments:

Post a Comment