Lifestyle | Autumn Must Haves



For me Autumn is the month to relax and get cosy before the busy and jam packed Winter months, it's a time to reflect and really sit back and look back on the year of how much you have achieved and to look forward into the new year. Here are my must haves to make it as laid back and as fun as possible.



My sketch book is always near and I'm forever drawing doodles or planning outfits so I always have it to hand. I always pick a standard A4 Reeves sketchbook as they come in a really nice classic black hardback cover which doesn't damage easily. I find this really relaxing and comforting to do as it allows me mind to just drift off and be in it's own little world for an hour or two.



Fashion favourites have to be my yellow beanie hat which is the perfect AW look for this year, yellow is a firm favourite of mine at the moment and I've been loving this hat as it goes with most outfits. I've also been wearing my burgundy skirt non stop since buying it as it's such a cute and basic skirt to go for, I've been matching it with all sorts of outfits which has been fun.




Beauty has been a big hit for me this Autumn and I've been attempting some more bold and out there pieces such as the lip kit from Make Up Revolution that I've worn non stop since buying it, or my Tanya Burr red lipstick in the shade Wild Safari which looks amazing on the lips. To keep my skin hydrated I've been using the Primark glow mask which is perfect for keeping my skin looking good, I love how it feels on the face and also the results I see when I take it off. Lastly my matte powder has been a life saver for taking pictures as I seem to be going out more and I don't want a shiny face so I've been reaching for my Matte powder from Natural Collection which is perfect for my skin type and tone. 



What has been your go must haves for Autumn?


No comments:

Post a Comment