Beauty | Natural Collection Bronzing Powder



For some reason I find my bronzers go out of date really quickly, my most recent one lasted 6 months before crumbling to the point it was no good. So I went on the hunt for the perfect bronzing powder that wouldn't break the bank when I need to repurchase in a few months. I went along to Boots and found one of my go to brands Natural Collection do a powder for £1.99 the perfect price to pay for a bronzer.





It comes in a little flip lid 10g compact holder that is slim fitting as well, it's basic packaging lets you see the whole product which allows you to know what you are spending your money on. It's easy and basic to use with no dramas and looks nice in the make up case as well, it does also state to having a 12 month lasting life as well which fingers crossed it does.



I found using a brush to apply the product works well and it goes on nicely over other powders as well as just foundation, it blends in and doesn't go on to heavy leaving you with streaky bronzer marks. It is more of a contour product than a skin kissed look so its perfect for an everyday make up look as well as really contouring the face if you need to take a lot of pictures such as a family event.



The product also has added camomile to help soothe and protect the skin, I have noticed my cheeks appear to be softer and with my sensitive skin this didn't break me out in spots or cause any dryness which was good. It's the perfect go to bronzing powder and one I will continue to purchase as I can't seem to fault it.

What is your go to bronzing powder?


No comments:

Post a Comment