Fashion | Burgundy Skirt



When it comes to a mini skirt I'm always first to say no thanks however I have been trying to push myself more and more when it comes to plus size fashion so finding a lovely skirt in Primark for £8 it was a must that I bought it. The really nice cord style of this skirt really drew me in as I remember growing up and loving this effect so it really bought me back to the past and the gorgeous burgundy autumn look was really perfect for this skirt.




The look I went for was quite a basic style with the skirt over some tights and then tucked in was a stripey black and white t-shirt. This look was very basic and effortless but looked like I had made an effort which I really loved, I team it with some basic boots and a throw on black cardigan. For the winter months a basic plain black coat would love really nice or a thick style chunky knit style cardigan. 

It's a great basic skirt for Autumn and Winter and I can see myself wearing it a lot over the next few months, What skirt have you been reaching for this last month?



No comments:

Post a Comment