Beauty | Most Worn Red Lipsticks



A red lip is a statement look and can make any girl go from cute to glam in seconds, I always pull out a red lipstick when I'm feeling low as it always makes my makeup really pop and almost makes me want to go out and show the world how cute my lips look. I have four that are my go to lipsticks each has it own little must have and reason as to why I love it!





MAC Lady Danger £15.50
My oldest and most trusted red lipstick is MAC's Lady danger an orange toned shade that has a matte finish. Although it's a matte shade I find it has an almost satin like finish making it not to harsh on the lips and more wearable than most matte shades. It lasts all day and even when eating and drinking it doesn't budge, it looks a little neon when you first glance this beauty however on the lips it looks an impressive red.




Natural Collection Crimson £2.49
The cheapest in my collection is the amazingly bright crimson red from Natural Collection, a firm favorite for when I need a hit of red that doesn't break the bank. I'm lucky to own an original lipstick as the new range has a different formulation, the classic ones are creamy and nourishing on the lips leaving a lovely satin finish that really works at hydrating the lips. It goes one well and lasts for around 2-3 hours before I need to re apply so it's not long lasting however it doesn't take up to much space in my bag.




Clinique Cherry Pop £16.50
This lipstick is a darker more vampy looking red as the name states it's much more of a cherry tone and looks perfect on in winter. I was lucky enough to pick one up free in a magazine as the price range is a little much for me however it has a great long lasting effect as I can go most days without needed to reapply. I wear this when I need a lipstick that has a much more glossy look as it's a satin effect and when I need a really pop of colour I'll pick this lipstick.




Tanya Burr Wild Safari £6.99
Lastly a nice mid range lipstick with very impressive packaging is the Tanya Burr Wild Safari, this is a lovely orange toned lipstick that is perfect for the party season over Christmas. This was is very fun and looks very cute on the lips its much more of a cute red then a sexy or glam red, it's one most people can wear and the formulation is spot on. It's not to satin like but not quite matte either and it has a great long lasting wear of around 4-5 hours so it's a firm favorite for when I need a fun red.




What red lipstick can you not live without?



No comments:

Post a Comment