Fashion Mickey Mouse Backpack



Whilst I was browsing my local Primark I came across a bag that made me stop and go 'how cute!' for me it was the perfect size and also looks very fashionable as well in my favorite colour black I couldn't go wrong, only drawback is the Mickey Mouse look as it keeps getting comments on how adorable it is but much to everyone's discomfort I have to admit I'm not much of a Disney fan!





I do love the look of the bag with the added Mickey Mouse ears and the lovely little key ring touch with makes the make really stand out, however the sizing of the bag is perfect for an everyday look and makes going to and from work much easier. With adjustable straps it's suitable for everyone it also comes with a zip up pocket on the inside and also a added open pocket on the front of the bag.




The one thing that really drew me into the bag was the price for just £9 this bag is spot on for anyone on a budget looking for a decent sized medium bag, also any Disney fan would be delighted at this price. You can also get a matching coin purse and like me add a few little touches to the zip such as a pom pom!




Do you have a perfect everyday bag you can't live without?



No comments:

Post a Comment