Fashion | County Boots Hotter

It's hard to find the perfect boots when there are so many out there but I was very pleased to pop into my local Hotter and come across some great boots called County. These Chelsea boots look amazing on and feel pretty amazing to, with a fashionable look that is more comfy then you think there one of my best purchases this year.





At £85 these leather boots are expensive but with the right care products they will last for a long time, there brogue detailing at the front makes them look edgy but also quite chic. I have found the cushioned insole has really helped with comfort and makes them wearable for the whole day.



The side zip and stretch panel makes them easy to put on and wear while still look fashionable, I have found they keep them form and don't stretch out making them slop or my heel slip as well as looking there best after around a months wear none stop. With a spray off there protector I've had no trouble with them leaking or getting my feet wet.

What has been your go to boot this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment