Beauty | Zoella Blissful Mistful Solid Fragrance

I've only ever owned one other solid fragrance and loved it a lot so the Zoella Blissful Mistful had a lot to live up to, luckily I loved the product the moment I used it so of course I wanted to do a review for you! The Blissful Mistful may still be available from Superdrug if you can get your hands on one then go for it!





The packaging is super cute and comes in a small heart shaped tin with pretty white and gold writing, I love how small it is making it super easy to travel with and use on the go but also how it looks on display as you can really show this product off.



Getting the fragrance out of the tin can be tricky but it's doable, I use my fingers most of the time but also I used a small brush that works well. Placed on the skin it lasts for around 4 or so hours like most solid fragrances so you will need to top up which I don't mind as I love showing the product off.

The scent is floral with a fresh note that smells lovely on the skin it's smells like her first range and has a nice sweet after scent which I love. I mainly use it on my neck and wrists and tend to warm the scent before applying as that's when you get a really nice scent from the product.

Have you tried any of the Zoella fragrances what are you favorites?


No comments:

Post a Comment