Beauty | Dove Purely Pampering Range

One of my most used Christmas gifts has been the Dove Purely Pampering sets which I was gifted, this range has some amazing products that I've used non stop over the last few weeks and I wanted to share why I love them so much.

The hand cream is my most used product as I have awful dry skin in the winter months so I'm always using a hand cream. The small 75ml tube fits nicely in my bag and is easy to use on the go, it has a simple flip top opening and easy to squeeze tube.  The cream soaks in nicely and leaves my hand feeling soft for a long time, it has a subtle but nice vanilla scent that smells lovely.





The body lotion matches up to the great performance of the hand cream and leaves my skin feeling super soft and hydrated after use. I find it easy to use and it doesn't take to long to soak in but also leaves my skin feeling healthy all day which is a must with any body lotion.



Lastly the cream bath lotion is perfect for really caring for my skin when I need a pamper, with hibiscus and almond cream it really makes the skin feel soft and nourished while making me feel super relaxed in the bath. It lathers up to create subtle bubbles but is really there to pamper the skin and make you feel fab.



I love this range and how the products work, whats you go to caring range?


No comments:

Post a Comment