Beauty | Zoella Double Creme



I'm always going through body creams as I seem to have the driest skin ever so finding a new one that works well is one of the greatest feelings. I was gifted this cream at Christmas and have been using it none stop over the last month, I've been loving it so much it 100% deserves a review!



I adore the packaging on this product as the cute chic pink and cream stripes go so nicely with the purple and gold writing. It's simple yet draws the eye in and looks great on display, the packaging also reminds me somehow of summer and the beach which I'm missing.



The cream is sweet scented of macaron which has been enriched with almond oils, cacao and honey which blend well to create a lovely scented cream. It does go on thick and takes a while to sink into the skin but as it smells so nice I don't mind. I found the cream to not feel sticky after applying but I also feel the product on my skin for the whole day which I really love.

What's your go to body cream?

2 comments:

  1. I've nevet tried this cream (or this Zoella line) but I've tried other things from Zoella Beauty and I love them :) especially the scrub !! xx

    aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this sounds like a lovely bode creme! Do you ever use The Body Shop body butters? They're amazing for dry skin!

    Lauren | Lauren the Daydreamer

    ReplyDelete