Witch Naturally Clear Blemish Stick

I will never say no to trying out a new spot product so I was happy to see a Witch Blemish Stick reduced to clear in my local Superdrug, it was the special edition Marie Curie design which comes in a really cute packaged design that is girly and pretty to use.





The stick is very large so covers the area of skin quite well however I apply mine with a cotton bud to make sure it gets to the spot and also to stop the spreading of spots. It's a blue product however it doesn't go on the skin like that and actually goes on clear, so don't worry about it staining the skin blue!



I've seen a mild improvement on my skin since using the product and it does work quite well if I get the spots early, it does have a strong scent so may take some time to get use to using it. It also lasts for a long time as well as I've used it around 10 times now and it still looks brand new.

What is your go to spot solution?

No comments:

Post a Comment