Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse

When you say Dream Matte Mouse it takes you back to your teens years and reminds you of the 2000's, however I've made the decision to re purchase the foundation due to being let down from so many other brands in the past. I used this foundation for at least two years before switching to a handful of foundations that didn't suit me well as all!





The foundation is a cream based one and glides onto the skin nicely while matching the skin tone well and blending in to create a flawless light coverage base. Its easy to build up into a high coverage foundation and doesn't cake to easily unless applied to thick, it does appear to look to dark for the skin tone but once applied onto the skin it does match up pretty well.



I apply it in the morning and it will last for around 8 hours before I need to reapply which is perfect for any shifts at work and day events. It's also small enough to fit into the handbag so if I feel the need to reapply it's easy enough to do.

I found it matched my skin tone of pale quite nicely and I don't need to much concealer after applying the foundation to the skin. It's a great affordable high street foundation to go for and it also works well at covering the skin to create a light flawless look.

What's your go to foundation?


No comments:

Post a Comment