Soap and Glory Make Yourself Youthful CC Fluid

I was after a foundation which looked good in photos at giving me a youthful and carefree complexion, so after doing my research I settled on buying the Soap and Glory CC fluid which was on offer at my local Boots.





I was worried at first as the foundation sounded very much like a liquid in its container however it was easy to manage with the right brush and easy to apply once I had the hang off it. It blended nicely and create a very nice dewy effect on the skin, I was able to build up the coverage and create a great full coverage foundation look which still made me look young and care free.

The packaging is impressive with its silver design that looks great in the make up case, I also love the easy to use pump and the fact it's quite a small bottle so fits nicely into the make up case. I've loved using this product on special occasions and when I need to take pictures it worked really nicely for me over the last few months.

What is your go to foundation at the moment?


No comments:

Post a Comment