The London Tea Company

I'm a big tea lover and drink almost all types of tea but one brand has really stuck out for me and that is The London Tea company, I first saw of this brand in a Bloggers event where I was given a tin of there tea as well as some handy sachets of tea bags.





The tea is fairtrade and is also vegan which is always a bonus, they also do around 75 different teas including gifts. They have flavours such as Pure Peppermint, Tropical Green Tea and Zingy Lemon and Ginger, so there is pretty much a tea for everyone!

I was impressed with how well they brew and how nice they tasted, I loved how quickly they brew as I'm always rushing about. I love how the small sample sized packed tea bags are great for travelling as I'm always on the go, but also how great the gift tins are which are designed with a bright eye catching effect.

Overall The London Tea company has really blown me away with all there amazing teas and how well they are at getting the perfect brew, are you a tea or coffee lover?


No comments:

Post a Comment