Avon True Colour Eyeshadow Warm Cashmere

I'm never one to make a fuss over eye products as I have the worse eyes ever, with almond shaped eyes it's very hard to find the right products to suit my eyes. However I loved this eye shadow duo and wanted to try it out on my eyes to see if it was any good, I was pleasantly surprised to see how well it blended and suited my eyes as well as how well it stayed put.





The packaging is simple and classic with a plain black small square palette which has a indented Avon logo, it's smart and looks great on the go if you need to touch up. It also has a large mirror which is very helpful and a massive bonus when it comes to this eye duo set, it does have a sponge applicator which applies the product quite well and as there's only two eye shadows to pick from its a very handy one!



The shimmery eye shadows comes in two tones a light beige tone and a dark cashmere tone which once blended together looks amazing on the eyes. This is a great little set for dressing up as well as wearing as an everyday look. They are quite well pigmented and blend nicely with little fall out and also has a great buildable coverage.

I really love this little set and I'm glad I picked it up, have you got a favorite eye shadow palette?

2 comments:

  1. Nice palette, both colours are really pretty

    http://technicolor-heart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Galaxy palette from BH cosmetics. It has a wide array of colors that compliment my brown eyes so nicely! It's also very affordable.

    www.laceituplove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete