TRESemme Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo

When I think about dry shampoo I always think about using it when my hair is looking a bit greasy but as I wash my hair daily I don't really give it a chance to get to that stage, but after hearing about using a dry shampoo as a hair styler instead I decided to give it ago. I had been given two bottle's off the TRESemme Instant Refresh by Glossybox and thought I would put it under the test of styling my hair.



The scent is quite natural and fresh making it nice to use over a shampoo as there won't be to much scent in your hair after using the product. The bottle design is nice but there's a lot going on making it quite hard to read but it has all the information you need on there, I've got the small 100ml bottle which is the perfect hand bag sized bottle as it's quite a slim one.

The product sprays onto the hair nicely and unlike most other dry shampoos it doesn't have a white residue making it easier to spray onto the hair, it added a nice bounce and a good hold onto my hair making it extremely easy to style. I found it lasted most of the day but as I had the handbag sized bottle I could easily reapply during the day and as it doesn't have the white residue I felt confident using it without a mirror.

Pros
No white residue
Hold hair nicely
Neutral scent

Cons
A lot going on with the bottle
Small range

This product is fab for anyone wanted a product to refresh the hair and to also style your hair, I love it and since using it for the last three months or so I can't get enough!

post signature

2 comments: