Nails Inc Wigmore Street Review

Glamour magazine is one I buy each month as it's only £2 and has all the best articles when it comes to celeb gossip but I was very happy to see in this month's issue it had a Nails Inc polish and some great vouchers. I got the shade Wigmore Street but there's 4 up for grabs and at only £2 you can't really go wrong.



Wigmore Street is a very deep purple shade which you can get a nice deep purple with one coat or with two you get a really dark and almost black look to the nails which is great for winter. I found it lasted on my nails for a good week before they were to chipped and I needed to remove, this is a great length of time for a polish.



The Nails Inc packaging is one of my favorite's and it's so simple and chic with the little silver lid and simple wording I find it looks lovely on display. I also love how creative the names are for the polishes and they never fail to create such nice shade names. The product's are available from most large departments stores for around £11 which is a bit pricey but I do love there products!

What's your favorite shade from the Nails Inc range?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment