Gelly Hi Shine - Papaya Review

Barry M have a great range of nail varnish and I was having a look when one it particular caught my eye from the Gelly Hi Shine range. It's in the shade Papaya which is a nice light orange shade but as it's from the Gelly Hi Shine effect it looks great on the nails as a nice everyday nail varnish.



I found it lasted for around 5 days which is a bit longer then most polishes as it has the effect they tend to last longer as you need two coats. It gave a really nice shiny muted orange colour to the nails which looked great when caught in the right light, although it's quite a summery shade I've been getting quite a few compliments when wearing this shade and i've been wearing it to work a lot so it's more of a everyday shade then a going out varnish.



What is your favorite shade from the Gelly Hi Shine range?


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hey :-)
    I'm not normally a fan of the gelly shine but that colour is beautiful, might just be tempted!
    Love the blog hun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been buying loads of them recently there slowly becoming my favorite types of polishes! x

      Delete