Tanya Burr - Picnic In The Park Review

When I heard Tanya Burr was bringing out new products I panicked and thought she was going to remove her current range in order to make way for a new one but instead she just added to her current line.It did however mean I went and brought her lipgloss in the shade Picnic In The Park, a lovely summer shade that I've been using loads in Winter!



The shade of the product is a very light pink very girly and cute making it the perfect product to add a small hint of colour to the lips. It has the same nice fruity scent which I love as it smells almost like tutti frutti which is a really sweet scent. It doesn't have a sticky residue making it easy to wear and it doesn't get hair stuck in it on a windy day which is great for a lipgloss.



It lasts for around 2-3 hours but as the lipgloss is small and hand bag friendly it's not to much of a bother to re apply during the day. I found the product to be a very summery one and I was suppose to save it for next summer but after using it and loving it so much I've been wearing it quite a lot mostly to work!

It's available to buy from most Superdrug stores for £6.99 which is a great price to pay for such a lovely product!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment