Skinpep Hydro Sun Defence Review

I went sent this little tube in the recent August Glossybox and thought as summer was almost over I had better try it out quickly to get a good review. Skinpep is a brand I haven't heard of before so I was eager to give it ago and see how well it works.



The scent of the product is quite neutral and the colour comes out white, but once applied to the skin it goes clear as it is suppose to match your skin tone and have no white cast. I applied a small amount of the product to my face and rubbed it in and found it had a nice little glow to it and made my skin look a little brighter and healthier without having any foundation on. I did mix it in with my foundation to create a bb cream and found it worked well and nicely mixed to create a nice easy to use bb cream.



My face doesn't burn too easier and as the weather was quite poor it was hard to test out the product, but my face felt protected and had a nice summer glow to it which I liked. The SPF for the product is 30 which is perfect for a face cream and it doesn't contain and Paraben, Alcohol, Perfume as well as being Hypo-Allergenic which I loved.

My sample lasted me around 8 uses as I was mixing it in the create a bb cream as well but the full sized tube is £7.99 for the tester tube or £34.99 for a 70ml tube which is available online.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment