Blogger Box Swap

A few months ago over on Tales of a Pale Face blog she asked if anyone would be interested in doing an box swap and I jumped at the opportunity, I was partnered with Scarlett from Simply Scarlett and was really pleased with all the items I got!




Ecotools Mini Brush Set 
MUA Lipstick in shade 11
Maybelline The Pocket Volum Mascara
Maybelline The Falsies Volum Mascara
MUA Undressed Palette 
Barry M Brow Kit
Montagne Jennesse Face Masks x3
Collection Does It All Mascara 
Jondana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr 
Barry M Eyebrow Pencil Sharpener 
Real Techniques Sponge

I love all the item's I've received and can't wait to try them all out, there is some item's I've been dying to try out like the Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye shadow and the Brow Kit which I've had trouble with making my mind up on which one to get so it's made it quite easy for me. I also love the MUA Undressed palette I've heard loads about it and seen some great looks created with this eye shadow set, I of course can't wait to try the masks out as I love a good face masks and I'm no longer short on mascaras which is great!


post signature

1 comment: