Hannah Maggs - The Little Moments Review

I was after a new make up bag to to use when traveling and when one of my favorite Youtubers released a line of handmade bags I couldn't wait to order one. I went for the bag called 'The Little Moments' which is a gorgeous floral design with blues and golds on a quilted fabric.



The collection of four bags each has there own meaning 'The Little Moments' meaning stuck out to me as it was just so thoughtful and spot on 'This bag is a devoted to all those tiny fleeting moments in out lives, that so easily float us by and go un-noticed' .



Each bag is handmade in London and from a selection of Liberty fabric's, the quality of the bag is great it feels sturdy and has a real delicate look about it. As well as being well stitched and put together is has a hidden zip which I love.



My only concern was putting my used brushes inside and getting the bag dirty but it has been lined with white waterproof fabric which is perfect for cleaning up any dirty brush marks or in case a bottle leaks I can just wipe it up.



The packaging was just adorable and the scent on the bag was lovely, Hannah Maggs has put in so much effort and looking at the bag I can 100% see why as 'The Little Moments' bag is perfect.

Prices range from £19.95 to £24.99 which for a handmade bag in such a great quality is the right price, to purchase a bag and to see the rest of the collection click here .


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment