Bourjois Shine Edition Mauve Review

I've had this lipstick for quite a while now but have never got around to review it, it's from the range Bourjois which is available at Boots the product cost £7.99 when I brought it around 4 months ago.



The packaging is really nice as it's a silver a mint design which is really fun and girly, it has the lipstick colour showing at the end of the tube so you can clearly see what shade it is which I find really handy. I got the shade Mauve which is a really nice deep pink with added sparkly bits to get the shine, it comes out a really nice deep rich pink on my lips and I find I can style this lipstick out nicely in the daytime aswell as going out so it's a great all round lipstick.



I find I only need to apply the lipstick once and I'm good to go as it has a great long lasting wear which I am really impressed with. It also keeps my lips in nice healthy condition and doesn't dry them up which is a great aspect about the product.

Over all I love this lipstick and with only 8 shades in the collection it's a great product to buy, What's your favorite lipstick your been reaching for this last week?


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Love the shade, sounds wonderful :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete