AW14 Lips

I let you know the other day all about what nails I shall be wearing this AW so I thought I would let you know about the lip products I shall be reaching for over the next few months!



MAC Rebel
This product I wore last year pretty much everyday and I adore it, I wouldn't say it is easy to wear in summer so it tends to say away till my woolly hats come out then it's permanently out and about. It's a lovely rich deep purple shade that last's for ages on the lips, you can buy it in Debenhams, House Of Fraser and other departments store's for £15.50.



Jelly Pong Pong Cranberry
This red shade in my go to product when I'm out drinking it's a lovely matte red which last's a good while on the lips but also moisturisers them really well which I love, it's only available in two shades online from the Jelly Pong Pong website for £12.



Tanya Burr Exotic Island
This AW for lip gloss I'm going to be wearing my Tanya Burr Exotic Island as it's a great berry shade with I think would look good for meals out and events, it has a lovely scent and doesn't have a sticky residue on the lips which I love, it's available from Superdrug for £6.99.



Vaseline Paint The Town Red
For when my lips need a pamper and a bit of a rest I'm going to be using my Vaseline Paint The Town Red lip butter as it's the perfect pick me up product with a hint of red to create a nice subtle winter look, it was a limited edition but I'm sure it's back in stores like Boots and Superdrug for around £2.99.




post signature

2 comments:

  1. All nice products, love the Mac lipstick,
    have a great week :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAC Rebel is a lovely colour - it's one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete