Lush - The Immaculate Eggception Review

I was rather excited to try this bath bomb as it was so big and smelt amazing, On the review's it said to split it into several piece's and to use one piece per bath. But I decided to just place all the shell into my bath and save the little chick surprise for another bath.

Once you crack open your egg pick out your surprise of either a bunny or chick, then place some or all of the bath bomb into your warm bath and let it fizz. The first thing I noticed was the smell, it was amazing so strong and fruity I really did love it.



It left my skin feeling really soft and smelling lovely. I will defiantly be buying this product next year as it is a Easter special. You can either buy a pink one or yellow one and they cost £6.95 from Lush which is expensive for a bath bomb but as you get at least 2-4 baths out of it, it is worth it!



Have you tired the Immaculate Eggception this year, what were your thoughts?

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

2 comments:

  1. My boyfriend has become obsessed with Lush Bath Bombs. I've yet to try one yet, but this one looks amazing. I love that you get a little extra piece on the inside, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should defiantly try one! Just try not to become obsessed like me and your boyfriend lol xx

      Delete