Essie Nail Lacquer Geranium Review

I only received my Essie Nail Lacquer in my April Glossybox a few day's ago but I already love it, The shade I got was Geranium which is an orange toned red, which is a lovely spring shade for people that don't like pastel's.




I applied 2 coats and a top coat, my sister applied only one coat and we both noticed that I really didn't need the second coat as it goes on really well. The scent isn't over powering and my nail's dried quite quick. The only downside was it has quite a large brush, which is ok for all my other nail's apart form my little nail's which I had to use a cotton bud to remove some polish which had gone onto my skin!



I really do love this nail lacquer and will defiantly be purchasing some more shade's, the price £7.99 may be on the overpriced range but as it goes on well and last's I don't mind splashing out the cash!

Do you own any shade's from the Essie Range? Let me know!

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment