Nip and Fab Mango Smoothie Body Butter Review

I had not heard of Nip and Fab before receiving the Mango Smoothie Body Butter in my April Glossybox. My first thought was oh no! as I am not a fan of Mango scented product's but this one smell's amazing. It's extremely thick and soothing for my skin, I also noticed it did smooth out some or my dry area's especially on my hands.



When I applied it to my skin it did really like it wasn't going to sink it but after a good five minutes it was all soaked in and I could get dressed. The smell seem's to last on my skin all day which I really liked and I also got a compliment from a work colleague who said I smelt nice that day!



I will defiantly be purchasing the full size product and will be having a little look at the other Nip and Fab product's, do you have any you think I should check out?

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

2 comments:

  1. oh I love Mango scented products so I definitely have to try it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried this brand before but heard so much about it! I love thick creams and mango scents! I may have to try this out!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/deathbycoco

    ReplyDelete