Lush Stepping Stone Review

I had a look on the Lush Website to see if I could get any product's to help my feet get into summer mode. I was really interested in buying the Stepping Stone after reading the reviews and as it was only £2.95 it wasn't going to break the bank.


I used mine by breaking a piece of, crumbling it between my hand's and then rubbing over my feet, especially in the dry area's. I would then leave it on for around 3-5 minute's and simply wash it of.



My feet after did feel amazingly smooth and felt really refreshed, but apart from that it didn't do much. The smell was divine and filled the bathroom, which was nice. My feet also felt really soft for around 2 day's and then I felt the need to reapply the foot mask.



I don't think I will be re purchasing this product again. But will be looking into more Lush Feet product's.
Have you brought the Stepping Stone, What did you think?

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment