My Make Up Routine SS13

At the moment I think I have a pretty good make up routine all apart from my foundation which I can't seem to get right, I picked up an adorable tin from Paperchase for £5, It is quite small and only just fit's all my item's in but it's to cute to replace.



I start by using my MUA primer which I picked up after reading on Sprinkleofglitter's Blog, it's a great product and prepare's my skin well before I apply my Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation. Which is a lovely product, it blends well and has a build able cover- although I don't think it's really right for my skin. I then use Collection 2000 stick concealer which is a must buy if you have bad spot scarring like me!

I then use my Rimmel Stay Matte powder which again is great, it last's all day and covers my foundation lovely. I also apply blusher again from the Rimmel range which I find are really easy to blend and have an amazing build able coverage.

I recently brought a product from Soap and Glory range called the Arch De Triumph, which was a great buy a bit expensive but it is a great little eye brow pencil. I have also been using for ages now since my teen's the Natural Collection mascara, I started using this product at school and can't seem to find a replacement product so I have stuck with it.

Lastly I spritz my face with MUA magic mist which set's your face against wind and rain etc. I love this little bottle and am extremely glad I pick it up!



Here is a price list for all the item's featured above:
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation - £6.99
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - £3.99
Rimmel Blusher- £3.99
MUA Fixing Mist- £5.00
MUS Primer- £4.00
Soap and Glory Arch De Triumph-  £8.00
Natural Collection Mascara-  £1.99
Colletion 2000 Concealer-  £2.99

Here's the finish result's -


If you would like to know about any of these product's in more detail let me know!

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment