Kiko Milano Wet and Dry Eyeshadow 221

I'm not one to fall in love with an eyeshadow due to my awkward almond shaped eyes but shopping in Kiko Milano I came across a gorgeous eyeshadow from the wet and dry range. The colour really drew me in and the look off the product really made me want to purchase it.





The small compact packaging is very petite, basic and classic. I love how small it is and how easy it is to take with me when I'm out and about or to travel with. It comes with a large mirror that fills the lid space which is very handy and also with the design if the shadow you get a lot more then you think you would.



The shade is called 221 which I would describe as a metallic purple tone which is highly pigmented and very easy to blend and use. It's very creamy once wet and very easy to blend into the eye, it has a great long lasting wear and doesn't seem to fade during the day.



I love the product and can't wait to check out other shades from the range, what's your favorite eye product?

1 comment:

  1. That's such a pretty colour, great choice!


    http://technicolor-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete