Kiko Milano Outdoor Bronzer

I'm getting more and more into contouring and I'm still after the perfect bronzer, I was browsing my local Kiko Milano store and came across the Outdoor range which includes the 01 Technical Honey. This bronzer is a large 25g product so it's not one to take out the house but still works great, it also comes with a large mirror so if you do take it out with you it's very easy to re apply.





It's a matte tone and looks perfect on the skin at creating a light bronzed shade which looks amazing on photo's. I find it blends nicely and doesn't go on to dark, it also has an amazing build-able coverage and doesn't go on to thick if applied a few times.



This product lasts all day and doesn't seem to fade during the day, it looks amazing in pictures and really warms the face without look orange or to much.

Have you found your perfect bronzer yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment