A/W16 H&M Jumpers

I have been craving Autumn so bad over the last few days that I went out and purchase three new jumpers for A/W16, I was happy to see most stores have there Autumn ranges out and the most impressive so far has been H&M. I went in and picked up two £5.99 jumpers and a £12.99 one which will look perfect leading up to winter.




This soft grey 'Team Internet' design is perfect for any Vlogger or Blogger so I naturally picked one up, this was the £12.99 jumper but it's worth it.






Another grey design this one with the slogan 'Dare To Be Different' I loved this design and how soft the fabric was, for only £5.99 it's a complete bargain.




Lastly is the cream design with a simple slogan 'Stay Positive' which is my favorite design, I love the simple message and the lovely cream jumper. For just £5.99 it's a great buy!

So those are my picks for this Autumn, have you got your jumpers yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment