Kiko Milano Smooth Temptation 02

One of my favorite lip products in my trusty Kiko Milano Smooth Temptation as the pigmentation is amazing, it's long lasting and looks great on the lips. So it was only natural for me to pick up another shade from the range, I went with 02 which is a pretty barbie pink.





It's not as pigmented as the other shade but looks great on the lips, it's pink enough to get you noticed but not bright enough to really make you stand out. It goes on creamy and stays that way for a good few hours, it does need to be re applied after eating however it doesn't budge until I normally eat.



The product is very slimline and fits very nicely in the hand bag, it's a very classic design so looks great if I get it out. It's a slim lipstick which makes it very easy to apply to the lips and doesn't get messy.



I love this product and use it quite a lot, what's your go to shade of lipstick?


No comments:

Post a Comment