Lifestyle - Dream Book

Over the last few months I have been having some really odd dreams so I decided to jot them down in a notepad before analyzing them later on that day or week. I called mine a dream book but they are also known as dream bibles, you can get all sorts of books I use one by David Fontana called 1000 Dreams which has some information on what dreams are but also the meanings behind what your dreams mean.



I find this so therapeutic and my dreams always sum up my week and how I've been feeling, as well as letting me know my worries and problems that I'm facing. For example even though I'm really happy and excited to be going to New York by dream book has allowed me to see that I'm actually really worried about the flight which was being masked behind the excitement off going on holiday. So by using the book I am able to get my worries and woes and work around creating a solutions to the current dramas in my life.

My dream diary is from Paperchase!

I have also found some dreams to be just dreams which I love as it's always good to be a dreamer but it has helped me so much over the last month. So I wanted to share this post with you today so you could get yourself a dream book and start your own dream diary to see how well you know yourself!



post signature

1 comment:

  1. I keep having some really, really bizarre dreams. I always wonder what they mean. Maybe I should invest in 1000 Dreams as I think it would be interesting to find out what they are all about. Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete