Beauty - Tanya Burr Nails

A while ago I did a review on two off the nail varnishes from the Tanya Burr range, but whilst I was browsing the TKMaxx beauty section I came across a bargain or three nail varnishes for just £6 RRP £18 so a massive saving off £12 which I was pleased with. The three I got where Fireworks, Mischief Managed and New York Night which are all very different styles!

New York Night
This shade is a very moody dark purple/black which really reminds me of halloween and autumn, but it went on well with just one coat and made my nails look dark and grungy but still quite chic which I liked. This is very much a winter shade but it stayed on my nails for a great time of 5 days which impressed me a lot, as well as having the easy to use large brush.



Mischief Managed
My favorite of all three as it looks so cute and girly as it's a really nice muted down red which is a great shade for summer. I loved the name of the bottle as well but it also has the great brush shape and long lasting effect as the others so I really couldn't fault this product.



Fireworks
This nail varnish is like a little party in a bottle and I can't wait to wear it for events and party's as it would look great dressed up and down. I found for a glitter shade it worked really well and also when it came to removing it came off without any problems. I found this shade to last around 7 days on my nails so a lot longer then the other two.



Which nail varnish is your favorite from the Tanya Burr range?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment