Beauty - Zoella Scrubbing Me Softly Body Scrub

My second review from the Tutti Frutti range by Zoella and it's the Scrubbing Me Softly Body Scrub, the impressive 280g pot which is filled the the lid cost's £7 which may be a bit pricey but as I scrub my body twice a week I feel this product is going to last a while so shall be worth the money.



The packaging is cute and girly with yellow and pink being the main theme but with added polka dots and the cute little frill edging, you can't go wrong with keeping it simple and girly. It's a simply easy to use twist of lid and as the tube is quite small with it being long instead of flat it's fits into my bathroom cabinet with no worries.



The scent is the Tutti Frutti scent so a hint of fruit but also a slight hint of soap in there to keep the body fresh, it has added acai and blueberry to give you that fresh scent but also cocoa butter to keep the skin felling soft and nourished.

Using the product was simple and easy as you just massage it onto damp skin before rinsing well, I use my exfoliating gloves and this product worked well with them. It left my skin feeling soft and smelling fresh and clean which I loved, the small pieces of scrub worked well getting into my skin to remove any dirt and grim as well as skin.

Have you tried any of the Zoella range which product is your favorite?



post signature

1 comment:

  1. I have been using this and I really like it, but I do prefer the sweet lemon body shop body scrub that was discontinued :( but this is a great cheaper alternative! x

    Laura Likes Beauty

    ReplyDelete