Lifestyle - 11 Things Tag

I love a good tag so was really happy to be tagged by Lena Hedges over at www.forayintofashion.com, I've heard a lot about this tag and couldn't wait to answer the questions. The way it works is that I answer questions that I've been asked by the person who has tagged me before asking my own 11 questions to another group of bloggers.

So here are my answers!
  1. Who would play you in a film of your life? Someone quite sarcastic yet funny so maybe Melissa McCarthy as she has quite a lot of sass yet she is so funny at doing what she does best.
  2. If you could live in any soap, which would it be and why? I would live in Hollyoaks as it seems to dramatic and there's always so kind of drama going on, as well as the blokes are quite fit!
  3. If you could change one trait about yourself which would it be? I would change my weight and make myself skinny as it's taking so long to do myself
  4. What is your day job and would you give it up to write full time if offered the opportunity? I work in retail and would jump as the opportunity to become a full time blogger as working in retail is so stressful but being a blogger would be just sitting in my own home in my pjs and doing what I love best
  5. What do you not like about blogging? Writers block is the worse! or when you write a great post and don't press the save button, luckily blogger prompts you but it still makes me heart drop a little
  6. What has been the happiest day of your life so far? When my little brother was born and then later at my mums wedding he hadn't seen me all day and when I finally got to see him as a little baby around (6 months) he did the hugest smile at me like he knew who I was and was missing me!
  7. Do you play any sports? I don't , I never really liked them at school so never carried on when I left
  8. What is your favorite item of clothing? Atm it's my geo printed jeans but as fashion changes so much who knows what it will be next week
  9. If you wrote a book would it be fact or fiction? I've actually written one but never had the guts to send it off to any company's but it's a fiction
  10. Who is your favorite person from history? Surprisingly it's Hitler I'm so fascinated by him and why he was such a killer that it's made him my favorite person
  11. Which colour means to most to you and why? I love the colour red as it was my favorite growing up and then it just stuck, so if I reach for a colour or see something I'm drawn to it will more then likely be red
I tag the following 5 bloggers -



My 11 questions for you are -


  1. What is your dream holiday destination and why?
  2. Favorite ice cream flavor?
  3. Do you prefer flats or heels on a night out?
  4. Are you an animal lover and do you have any pets?
  5. What one make up product can you not live without?
  6. Do you prefer baths or showers?
  7. What summer trend are you loving this year?
  8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
  9. If you could change one thing about your blog what would it be and why?
  10. Your favorite thing to do to relax?
  11. What summer scent will you be wearing this year?


I hope you enjoyed this post and I can't wait to see the posts from the people I've tagged, if you fancy giving it ago you are more then welcome to answer my questions in a blog post just let me know so I can see your answers!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Great post - loved reading your answers! I would love to blog full time too. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete