Beauty - Essence Matt Gel Nail

For my birthday this year I was given a nail polish from the range at Wilkinson called Essence which do affordable beauty items including the Gel Nail range which offers gel nails, satin nails and even Matt nails which is the one I got. To pick up a pot of the nail polish it's only £1.60 which is a great price to pay for such a great product.



The shade I got given is called 'I Love My Blue Jeans 22' which is a dark denim shade which is suited more for winter but if you wanted to pull of dark nails in summer then it's spot on, as it's not to dark but gives you that dark and edgy vibe to your nails. It is a matte nail look effect which works really well and works a lot better then some of my more expensive polishes I have brought which are suppose to be a matte look.



It claims to be a long lasting nail varnish and I would say I got at least a good 5 days wear which is impressive, as I found it didn't chip that much I just lost a little colour around the edges of my nails and the tips.

So for a purse friendly and great looking matt nail polish I would suggest going into your local Wilkinson's to see what you can find, what your favorite nail look this season?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment