Are Cleansing Brushes Worth The Hype?

I'm not one to jump on many band wagons or try out gimmick products but I found a face brush at a cheap price in Avon so decided to buy one and try it out. I've been using it for around 3 weeks now and must say it has made a big difference in how my skin looks.



To use the brush you apply your favorite facial cleanser to the brush and apply some water before rubbing the brush on the back of your hand to create foam, then apply to the skin in a circular motion cleansing the face before washing it off with water. I found it simply to use and had no problems with doing it this method, I also found that the cleanser washed off the brush easily and didn't leave it with any residue.



My skin at first showed no difference but after around a week of using the brush daily in the evening my face seemed to look clear and my blemishes seem to fade while my spot scars seem to appear lighter. After three weeks of using the brush my skin seems softer and clear of blemishes while having a healthy glow which has impressed me a lot.

Face brushes are designed to cleanse the skin and get deep into the pores in order to clear blemishes and to make the skin appear smoother. You can buy them at Boots and most beauty stores or you can purchase some cheaper versions like the Avon one or even a Primark one.

So are cleansing brushes worth the hype - Yes! What do you think have you tried one?


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Oooooo I really want one of these instead of using my hand, I'm so gross!!!

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete