Avon Moroccan Argan Oil

I have been after a leave in treatment for my hair for a while now and have been trying out new products for the last few months, I had a recent Avon order and decided to try out the Moroccan Argan Oil Leave In Treatment. I have used Moroccan Oil in the past and it works really well on my hair so I was immediately attracted to the product.



It comes in a lovely glass bottle with an easy to use teal pump, as it's in a 30ml bottle it's easy to store and travel with although as it's a glass bottle it is a little on the heavy side. I found the pump was easy to use and it pumped out a generous sized blob of oil which is ideal for short hair I go for three pumps with suits my long hair well.

It has a strong scent to it but it's a nice one with hints of honey and Moroccan spices which I like quite a lot, while the texture of the oil is as a normal oil would be so it's best to use it quick. I spread it evenly over my damp hair and brushed it through which it went onto my hair nicely and evenly spread through without sticking to one area.

Once I had blow dried my hair I was pleasantly surprised as my hair felt and smelt amazing, it had a nice bounce to it and appeared to look healthy after just one use which really impressed me. After using it for the last few weeks I have been really surprised with just how good this product is and how much I love it.

What kind of leave in treatment do you use?
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo wanna try this!!

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete