Miss Punky Mascara by Loreal Paris*

Loreal Paris is a great beauty brand with loads of products to choose from which are affordable and great quality, they stock beauty to skincare and tanning products to hair care. I've had the chance to review the Miss Punky Mascara which is the new release from the Manga range and I couldn't wait to give it a whirl.



The 360 degree comb effect brush has a great texturising formula to create full and punk looking lashes, the mascara wand is hard and seems to get each lash with each stroke which impressed me a lot. In order to create the punk eyed look you need to then turn the brush vertically and twirl the tip to create a stuck together lash look, I found this easy to do and it create a rather edgy look to my lashes. Lastly to create that really edgy punk look you can use tweezers to carefully stick the lashes together which means your lashes look even more thicker and fuller with the oh so desired look.



The packaging is simple yet effective as the bold bright attractive colours are simple enough yet it draws you into the product, I really liked the yellow toned gold lid which has the name of the mascara on but then the bottle is black with the edgy gold toned writing with the simple statement mega volume which I thought was a really great yet simple description of the product.



I found the mascara to be a really nice rich thick black shade which went on nicely not to thick but not to watery. It lasted a good while on my lashes and I found I didn't need to top up or correct any of the lashes throughout the day which I liked a lot. I used the mascara on a normal day and then also on a night out and I found it lasted just as good which I liked a lot.

*This product was sent to me to review and all the words in the review are my own.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment