Lady Danger by MAC

I'm a sucker for bright lipsticks and seeing MAC's Lady Danger my immediate thought was I need it! so I asked for it for Christmas and have been loving it ever since. MAC is a high street store but a bit more pricey then most shops, the lipstick's cost £15.50 but there 100% worth it.



Lady Danger is a matte shade of a vivid pop coral red which looks fab on the lips, I feel it's one of those shades that any girl can pull off. As it is a matte lipstick it is a little odd to put onto the lips and I feel it goes on a little better if you have a basic lip balm underneath to create a nice soft approach to placing the lipstick on, but once on it looks fab.



It last's for ages on my lips and I've worn it both on a night out and a throughout the day, the long lasting formula took a good few hours and a few drinks before getting to that stage I needed to reapply. They do say in MAC you should use a lip liner with the lipsticks but I find with this one it doesn't bleed out or smudge so I don't really find I need to use it with this particular shade of lipstick.

The lovely pigmentation and long lasting formula makes this lipstick a winner in my books and I'm having a lot of fun wearing it, what is your favorite red lipstick?


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Such a stunning colour x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete