Benefit Roller Lash Review

I'm pretty sure by now every Blogger has gone to there local stores to pick up a copy of Elle Magazine which had the new release from Benefit attached and that was Roller Lash. It came out in stores on the 12th February and retails at £19.50.



The packaging for the sample is chic and cute with a lovely rose gold lid and cute little black pot, you can't go wrong. The packaging for the full sized product is pretty similar but instead of the lovely rose gold lid you get a pale pink patterned lid, both are rather nice designs.



The brush is sturdy and curved making it easy to get every lash and to create a nice full looking lash, it did however clump a little which was rather annoying but it did curve and hold the lash easily and nicely. It has a really nice deep dark black colour and doesn't fade or fall out during the day. I found removing the product was easy with my Bioderma and it didn't damage my lashes which is always good.



I found this mascara to be a really good everyday mascara which I wouldn't really wear out on a night out as it didn't really give me the wow factor but it does work well and has a great long lasting colour. Will you be purchasing the Benefit Roller Lash Mascara?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment