January Favorites 2015

This past month I've been loving quite a few products so I thought I would do a favorites for you as I enjoy reading them and I thought you may want to know what I've been loving the last month. I have a few beauty items and a few other bits and bobs so let's get started!

MAC Foundation
I've purchased a new MAC Foundation last month and have been using it as my day to day foundation, I find I get the right coverage and the right style of foundation for my skin tone when I go to MAC and I always find I get such a long lasting make up look that I always go back after trying some high street foundations. So I gave in and brought shade NW10 which is the lightest shade you can go for and suits my pale and oily face well, it is a bit pricey at £21.50 but I find you only need a small amount so it does last around 2-3 months.



Maybelline Colour 24hr Tattoo Eye Shadow
Over the last few months over Christmas and into January I've been using the cream colour 24hr tattoo eye shadow from Maybelline and have been loving it! It blends so nicely onto the lid and stays put which impressed me a lot. The shade you get from On and On Bronze is lovely as it's a really rich bronze/gold shade which adapts well to other eye shadows being placed on top. To pick one up there available at Superdrug for £4.99 they have a big collection of 15 shades so they should hopefully have the right shade for you!



BlowPro 
I was browsing the Superdrug sale and come across the brand Blowpro which I've tried in the past and loved so I picked up the serum, hair spray and mousse and was extremely impressed. The three products work so well on my thick and unmanageable hair that I have so much more time in the mornings now by using the Blowpro set, the mousse goes into the hair with no trouble and leaves it thicker and fuller while not leaving the hair weighed down, the hair spray gives the hair a nice hold and adds the right amount off volume while not getting to thick and unmanageable, and my favorite product the serum works wonders on protecting my hair before I blow dry it and leaves my hair soft and looking great. It's normally price at £6.99 but Superdrug were selling them for £1.99.



Zoella and Chris Pavone Books
I'm not one to normally sit down and read but throughout January I have read two great books that I just had to share with you and they were the Zoella book which is a great read for teenagers or anyone suffering from Depression/anxiety as it has some great help tips and some advice to help you get through it but it also gives you some great first relationship advice while still being a great read. The second book by Chris Pavone is called The Accident which is a crime and thriller book that keeps you gripped the whole way through while being a great read as you get to know the characters and the story line thickens all the way through before a really shocking ending I loved this book and can't wait to see what Chris Pavone has coming up.



New York Planning and Tokyo Planning
I have always had the travelling bug and as I've booked New York for September most of my time has been spent reading up and attractions and planning what shops to visit, I've also been looking online at hauls and having a look at other travelling blogs as I want to make the most out of going to New York. I've also decided in 2016 I shall be going to Tokyo and can't believe how cheap it is, to stay in a decent hostel for a weak it's £116 which was a massive shock for me. The one thing I shall struggle with is learning the language as I've had no practice or exposure to the Japanese language it shall be a struggle for me!



So that's it for my favorites if you have done a post then let me know I would love to check it out!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. The Color Tattoo On and On Bronze is soooo raved about, but I must say I love it so much! It's such a beautiful colour <3
    my favourites are in this post, if you'd like to check them out ;) http://charlinehasablog.blogspot.com/2015/01/favourite-things-january.html

    Love, Charline x

    ReplyDelete