It's A 10 Miracle Leave In Product Review

Another goodie from my recent box swap is the impressive It's A 10 Miracle Leave In Product which is like a leave in conditioner. It comes in a small 60ml bottle and after around a month I have half the bottle left, which is quite sad as you can only get the product in America!



To use the product you simply wash and condition your hair and then spritz on some of the product before styling as normal. I find I need around 3 pumps to cover my hair which is below shoulder length and quite thick. It's goes on well and doesn't leave any residue in the hair and isn't noticeable once spritzed on which I like, once I've blow dried my hair and styled in I really saw a big difference in my hair.

It felt softer and more manageable while looking healthy and in good condition which really impressed me, it also lasted all day meaning my hair didn't look lank and un styled after a few hours. The product boasts in being a miracle 10 use product including enhancing a natural body and protects colour as well as detangling the hair.

I can 100% confirm the product is a miracle product and adore it loads! If anyone knows of a dupe then please let me know!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment