Christmas Lips!

I recently did a Christmas nail post so thought I would also share what I'll be wearing on my lips this month over the Christmas period!

Carmex
I always get cracked and dry lips in winter as I always get colds, so I always need a really nice protecting lip product and this year I've been reaching for Carmex as it works really well against cracked dry lips but also adds a nice shine to the lip while having a nice subtle hint of honey which I really love.



Tanya Burr - Exotic Island
The lipgloss I've been lusting over has been the Tanya Burr Exotic Island as it add a lovely subtle rose hint to my lips while caring for them. It also has such a lovely scent to it that I'm always re applying and over using the product.



MAC - Rebel
When going for meals and events is always easy for me to reach for a more subtle lipstick but over the last few weeks I've been using my MAC Rebel lipstick which is a gorgeous deep dark purple which is perfect for anyone wanted to pull off a more edgy look this year.



Bellapierre - Mandarina
This shade of deep orange is perfect to add a pop of colour to an outfit I'm always reaching for it when I'm having a down day as I find it brightens up my face nicely and is perfect for trips out and about or even as an evening lipstick.



So those are my top picks for wintery Christmas lips this year, let me know what lipstick your lusting over this year!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love carmex, definitely helps to solve dry winter lips! I'm really loving nudes at the moment :)

    India Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't seem to find the right nude lipstick yet, I seem to look odd with it on my lips! x

      Delete