Christmas Decorations!

We have put up some of our decorations for this year so I thought I would do you a little post on what we have gone for and to give you some ideas and tips!

The tree this year was a shop brought one which came with some glitter and added pine cones which was a really nice feature. We added some gold lights and then went in with some silver and purple decorations which goes well with the glitter. For the star we opted to go for a silver dragonfly instead as there was a lot going in with the tree already we didn't want to go to big. Under the tree my mum place a few gifts in the same paper to make it look ready for Christmas day.






This year as a massive candle fan I decided to burn some of my favorite scents including Splash of Orange from the Yankee Candle Christmas range which is one of my favorite scents. For winding down I have got out my White Company Rose scented candle which is a really nice and relaxing one to burn, then while I was in Sainsburys I picked up a lovely berry scented candle which fills the room with such a lovely scent.



To add a few features to the house we have place a few fairy lights around the house, whilst me and my mum was shopping we found a great set of pink lights for just £3 from Sainsburys which make a great added decoration. Also to add to the mystery of Christmas for my little brother we brought out the Santa Stop Here sign which my brother loves and always puts on.





For outside the house we have a lovely wreath with some berry shades and added bows to make it really special, we get this one out every year and we have had it for a good few years now so it's always nice to get it out and place it on the door.



I've finally started to wrap my Christmas gifts and came across some cheap and cheerful bags in Poundland which are perfect for moving presents about, they are quite tacky but at such a great price I couldn't say no!



I hope you enjoyed this post and it gives you some ideas on how to decorate or where to start with your house, if you have done a similar post then let me know so I can read about it!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment